01 April 2010

Like Rara (better known as Sha) said, yea, it has truly been a while since we had out last entry posted in this blog.

I was indeed surprise to see a brand new post a couple of minutes ago. It's true that we always drop by at our very own blog, yet, we hardly get enthusiastic enough to just blog. And say, HI. You will never know the power of just a simple HI. How powerful it is that sometimes it may trigger your tears and have you sobbing eventually.

A lot has changed ever since we graduated. I begin to see videos posted up on Facebook. I begin to keep browsing through our very-random pictures taken when togetherness was still pretty obvious among us. I can't stop myself from flipping through pages of my scrapbook where all those crooked yet familiar handwriting lie quietly even for decades to come.

neways, let me keep this short. Lurves, miss you guys truckloads =/

<3anda

3 Comments:

At April 2, 2010 at 3:11 PM, Blogger ~Shasha~ said...

Hugs :)

 
At April 6, 2010 at 2:46 AM, Blogger 5 Science 1 said...

huggs

 
At April 6, 2010 at 2:47 AM, Blogger 5 Science 1 said...

i (mel) posted it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home